{ Wyrd.Cloud }

A simple family forum primarily for family members and close friends.

Talk about TV programs, iPlayer, All 4, HBO, Netflix, Disney+, Prime, etc.
By Dan
Sophie: A Murder in West Cork

To quote Netflix's description :

This three-part series examines one of Ireland’s most famous murder cases, the death of French producer Sophie Toscan du Plantier in the town of Schull, West Cork in 1996. The brutal murder, which shocked the country, triggered one of the biggest murder investigations Ireland had ever seen and became a national obsession. The documentary will chart the circumstances of her death, unravelling the extraordinary story from its beginning, 24 years ago to the present day. With exclusive access to Sophie Toscan du Plantier’s family, the series will bring together, for the first time, the views of her family with Ian Bailey, the man at the centre of the investigation.
Why is this interesting ? Because it happened where we used to live, and we also knew the supposed murderer ! :-o

The only actual memory I have of it myself is that I once visited Ian Bailey's house with Dad, I remember Dad telling me on the way that he was a poet that was a bit strange, and to watch what I said. I don't recall why we went to see him... but I do remember thinking that he was a bid odd when I met him, and I do recognise the house when shown in the documentary. Dad could probably tell you more, but he reckons that Ian Bailey always insisted that he had never met Sophie, however they were both present at one of Mom and Dad's art gallery openings in Balleydehob. So, who knows...

Here is the trailer :

If you watch it, let me know what you think... ! Did he do it... ? :-)
Happy New Year

Happy new year to everyone from Mik

Well, spotted on line, In america, but could happ[…]

Covid

COVID-19: Bulgaria bans British travellers from sa[…]

Great photos